Posted by : Minware Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's make up for what I missed yesterday as schools keeps me bussy lately hahaha. Anyway, I have forgotten how to do this so I will just put the damned song. From the Sweet Vengeance album here comes Nightrage

Nightrage - Circle of Pain


I thought you were my friend, i was trying to find myself in pieces so lonely and desperate

You hurt me, i'm a fool and now i understand
dark person punished my soul so bad.

You can't hurt me no more, you'll never understand
don't look at me, i pay for my mistakes

Pre-Chorus:
Liar,hypocrite,evil,Self Destructive, So full of Jealously
Don't invade my dreams, just walk away

Chorus
In this eerie night i will fly, i will dance in the circle of pain.
Walking in this unknown empty land
so confused for what's wrong or right

Searching for my inner power


Chorus

I thought you were my friend, in pieces so lonely and desperate and now i understand you punished my soul so bad

You can't hurt me no more, you'll never understand
don't look at me, i pay for my mistakes

Pre-Chorus
---
And as a bonus some news! Evanescence new album will be released next month and they already released their first single:



Pretty cool, huh? It's not what I like from them but it's pretty interesting. Let's see what they will bring for us. Well see you next wednesday!!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Tyrant's Hell English - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -