Posted by : Minware Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yesterday was Earth's Day and at CELE we we're doing this kind of murals (just for fun) that are going to be shown to the entire community... And here are the results:

I can't remember her name... Damn... Oh yeah, and I designed the bugs at the bottom... :P

Greening the desert? Really?

Solar energy is not the way to go...

White roofs? Really?

This actually sounds interesting...

Nuclear Fusion energy IS the way to go... =D
Well... That's pretty much it...

PT. II

But not for today! Walking in a Sam's Club I found this:



Holy Bread! Or Biblical Bread! Either way it is stupid... Or lame... I don't even have words for this...
But that's not all, in Chedraui the competition is strong:

So... Where the hell should I buy my milk?
Apparently "to cost less" now mess "to cost exactly the same". At least it wasn't more expensive... That would be just lame... What the hell is wrong with the world???

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Tyrant's Hell English - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -